Relaaaaaaaxed


IMG_2352.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Tim and I are really enjoying the Christmas break this year...even though we're not looking forward to classes starting next week, we're making every day of the break a good one!

Saturday, as I mentioned, we put in new closet rods and now the black hole that is our closet is much more organized and my New Year's resolution is to keep my shoes straightened.

Sunday...what did we do? I think I read Harry Potter. We did the crosswords. We watched the Broncos lose to the Chargers. And I made a somewhat healthy 7 layer dip (two kinds of beans, cheddar cheese, guacamole made with green salsa, pica de gallo, and black olives). And I finished this sock...in a custom made colorway by The Unique Sheep in Verve sock yarn called Blue Fire.

Today we did Framing. Tim gave me a beautiful drawing of a photo of Cody and I from when we first moved here...one of his students is an artist and his commissioned her to create the drawing for us. We took it to a local frame store and are having it matted and framed. Then we went to Michael's and bought some low end frames for some other pieces we've purchased on our travels. Now to hang them all!

Comments

Popular Posts