Choke Zone


IMG_2381.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
As you might have noticed, I knit a lot of purple socks. I do love me some purple. Anyway, I realized that I have a lot of purple socks, and that as much as I enjoy knitting purple socks, maybe I can get out of my purple sock comfort zone and into my Choke Zone (which, according to The Google, is the opposite of the safety zone).

So, I'm going to try to knit fewer socks in the Safety Zone and more socks in the Choke Zone. And here's the first pair. I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea...but they are pretty fun. The yarn is Killer Bees from the Yarn Pirate, and it is hard to tell but there are four colors in it: black/grey and green/yellow, and I think they're fun.

And definitely in the Choke Zone.

Comments

KSD said…
Another Kimmish tie --- Purple!

Popular Posts