First Week Crazies

So, this week I teach on Monday and Wednesday, and I teach Monday nights in Portland. I'll spend many Monday nights up there, and drive back Tuesday morning.

For almost my whole career, I've taught on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So starting on Monday (and the Monday after a break) made my head spin. And then Wednesday, when I finished teaching, I was pretty sure it was Thursday. And yesterday (Thursday) I spent the day thinking it was Friday.

Crazy times. I have some knitting, but not much. Stay tuned.

ps. My Eugene class is Ad Campaigns, where the students work in teams to do a complete ad campaign (but you might have guessed that). My client? Michael and Sheila Ernst. I get to talk yarn all class! Good times!

Comments

Alyssa said…
Be sure to let me know if you want to get together for coffee and knitting when you're in my neck of the woods. :)
Sheila E said…
We certainly did enjoy today talking with you and your class. It made my morning! I Know that Michael enjoyed it too...he said so.
There was insight and great ideas... Already!
Thanks for letting us be a part of your teaching ;)