Happy New Year!

I'm not a big one for resolutions, but I do have one for this year. I want to be sure to be grateful for everything I have every day, and to not let the little annoyances become overwhelming. OK I guess that's two.

And knitting resolutions? When I look back this year, I have accomplished some things fiber-wise....there is the purchase of Brownie, our alpaca, and my adventures in natural dyeing. I have started (and abandoned) colorwork but I want to accomplish more in that area...to be able to do fair isle AND to steek. We'll see how that goes.

Happy New Year!

Comments

LoriAngela said…
I'm moving toward the dreaded steeks myself. I'm working on the "safe" sleeves first and deciding how many stitches I want for the cardigan front steek. Lots of good online resources. And when we're done we'll say they were right and it is easy.

Popular Posts