From Manic Monday


..to Brain Dead Tuesday

Last night I taught in Portland and stayed overnight. I couldn't sleep...snow was predicted, not a lot, but I think I was just anxious about it. So I woke up at 6:15, threw on some clothes, and left right when the snow started coming down...it was pretty light but constant all the way home, and I got out of Portland before all the slipping and sliding accidents started.

Not much t show in Knitting Land other than the first twenty or so rows of the "Silver Belles" sweater...this is the one that has 400 or so stitches on the needles so it takes me about 45 minutes to do one row. So, it isn't going quite as fast as one might wish it to go.

Today is cool and rainy, a nice day to curl up on the sofa with a pup and with the fire going.

Comments

KSD said…
People in the parts of the country where it isn't sunny and 70s (which it has been here of late) are all making comments like your last sentence. And making me quite envious.

Popular Posts