On my toes


IMG_2445.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
These socks...the Whirlpool socks in Wollmeise...are hard to photograph. First, being winter, it is sort of dark in our house. Then, if I do find some light, my shadow shows up in the picture which takes away from the beads. But anyway, you can sort of see the beads in the cuff on this picture, and at least you know I'm done.

I like these socks a lot...just complex enough to do when I'm not brain dead watching tv...and they look great. I didn't string on the beads but used the crochet hook technique, which is my preferred way to knit with beads...I'm sure I don't have the patience to string on a gazillion beads on the yarn. Even though I know logically that it would probably make the knitting go faster. Whatever. I'm happy, and that is the important thing.

Comments