OK. So now it looks like something


IMG_2484.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
This is the 'Silver Belles" sweater that I've been working on for quite a while.

How are you, by the way? I'm OK.My head is sloooowwwwly starting to clear out and there is hope I will be my old self sometime soon.

Anyway, I finished the peplum and here it is sort of cozied up to the 'top quarter' of the sweater. It looks pretty good so far. I bound off in a antihistamine haze and forgot I was supposed to leave three groups of ten stitches on the needles for future bands...but no problem, I'll just pick up stitches where need be.

It looks pretty good if I do say so myself. And I love the tips of my toes and the camera cord in the picture. Classy!

Comments

KSD said…
I really like peplums. Don't know why --- I just do.

Popular Posts