Sweater: done!


IMG_2485.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I finished this sweater, including the collar and the sewing up! I've also arranged it a little oddly on the chair...I folded the bottom half on top of the top half so you could see the blue stripe around the bottom of the sweater (it is that little bit of blue peaking out between the sleeves). You can also see the red stripes on the botto of the sleeves and the stripey colorwork (ooh) at the collar.

Nice yarn (Knit picks crayon). the sweater is light as a feather, a good length, and should be the perfect spring sweater for Oregon.

Wow. I finished something! Been a while...

Comments

KSD said…
Nonsense --- it just looks like it's a little chilly. Or shy.
Bonnie said…
Lovely. But tell me how do you manage to get so much knitting done? I am jealous.

Popular Posts