Summersummersummer


IMG_2638.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Well what do you know? We've had a week of summer and apparently at least a week more. Highs today above 80 (normal summer) and lows in the upper 40s or so. Just lovely. Clear sunny skies. So unusual for us...usually this kind of weather can't be guaranteed until after the 4th of July. But no complaints, even though it is hot out and in.

The sweater is all done except for the last little sleeve on the one side. I don't know how I managed to take a cool picture (imho) like this...it really isn't floating...but it looks good. The cables are lovely and did I mention I love the yarn? I might have it done by this weekend. Then a couple other calmer projects are in the works.

With the nice weather so early in the summer, I can definitely empathize with people who don't want to knit in the summer. But I'm slogging on. :-) I have lovely pink cottony yarn to do a Cookie A sock, which I might start on when I'm done wtih the sweater. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts