Geez


IMG_2795.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I can't believe it has been over a week since I've blogged. I don't even know what I've been doing (ok I do, but still). And in fact, knitting is going on.

These are Cookie A socks (not sure which ones, I'll check and let you know). There's either major errata in this pattern or in the pattern knitter. Anyway, all I can do is hope to replicate the errors on the second sock. Or not. It matters little to me.

The yarn is really more purply than shows up here.

In other news: finished mohair sweater and I look like a sheepdog with it on, but I don't care; finished a sock in interesting cotton yarn (more on this later), cast on for another sweater from "a Fine Fleece". So life goes on, too busy, especially for summer, especially for me.

Comments

Popular Posts