Cables


IMG_2882.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I've been working on St. Patrick, from A Fine Fleece, in fits and starts. I remember knitting a few rows back in September when we were on the coast, and then I remember knitting some more during a few football games, but I haven't been working on it at all consistently.

And so imagine my surprise when I figured out yesterday that I'm almost done with the back!

In addition, I've made some 'design choices' on the cables (ie I screwed up early and just integrated the screw up into the overall pattern) and made a total mess on one area, but I'm happy nonetheless.

It's Rowan Felted Tweed, that isn't quite as purply as it looks in the photo, but a lovely color. Closeups to come!

Comments

Shelly said…
That is a gorgeous sweater! I like the tweed and cables.