See...I told you it was a big black hunk of stocikinette!


IMG_0041.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Just to show you...

Here is what I've been working on... Holla from Knitty . There will be cables on the sleeve and around the neck.

But it matters little, given that this is knit in black. Oh well.

The pattern features my favorite cable...the braided cable...even though no one will be able to see it. But I'll know it is there.

Yesterday (Saturday) Tim was on an 11-hour field trip, so I spent the day baking (brownies and lasagna!), knitting (finished the back of St. Patrick), watching football (Go Ducks!) and reading. I have a pile of work books (psychology of the internet, grassroots lobbying) and fun books (teen Harry Potter wanna be books) and I keep putting off the work books in favor of the fun books.

Winter is coming, and there will be plenty of time for them all!

Comments

Alyssa said…
You are knitting up a storm!

And what are these harry potter type books? I'd love to know!
Ling said…
Wow, you've got loads done. Holla looks good - can't wait to see it finished!

I'd like to know about the fun teen books too.

Popular Posts