Merry Christmas!

Dear Poor Neglected Blog,

I wanted to wish you the best for the holiday season. I know I have been promising to pay more attention to you, and as the song says, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. But between getting ready for Christmas, taking care of Pilot, and just, um, being, I haven't given you the attention you deserve.

I'd like to say I'd be a better blogger, but I can't promise. I can tell you that Pilot is settling down, and seems to be becoming a calmer, quieter dog every day. But that didn't stop us from having numerous discussions on the best way to handle the Christmas tree, which seems tailor-made for a Pilot disaster. We ended up 1. using only non-breakable ornaments that we could deal with being destroyed and 2. putting up a rusting purply pink exercise pen that belonged to Louise, the rabbit, surrounding it. So far, it has worked, and doesn't look quite like the tacky cheap discount store tree display that it may sound like. A Christmas miracle!

And I'd like to say that life will settle down, but it probably won't...I'm teaching three classes next term and have a lot of projects, research wise, to handle. I have a lot of knitting going on...I even finished a sweater....and when the camera batteries are recharged, I think I can find the time to post them.

So, dear blog, what can I say, Life Happens. I think you'll understand. In the meantime, I wish you the merriest of Christmases, the happiest of New Years, and peace on earth, good will to all men, women, dogs, cats, birds, bunnies and alpaca. Sheep and llama too.

Comments