Cable Socks


IMG_2995.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Getting to the home stretch of this sock designed by Cookie A...it is in her book and has some twee name that I'm too lazy to look up right now. I had put the sock away during my 'too stressed for cables' phase but now I'm in a better place, cable wise. So these are almost done, as are the socks made with Zauberball (which I love! If you need a great stripey sock yarn, try Zauberball!).

The term has started, and with it the usual craziness. I had to write a ton of letters of rec this week as well as read a 265 page dissertation on communication policy in Ghana. Just to make the dissertation even more obtuse, it was written from a feminist perspective. Gah! But that defense is tomorrow, and then I'll feel a bit more in control.

Pilot is down to two periods of craziness and 1 or 2 anky-cranky moments each day, with crazy periods lasting 10-15 minutes and anky-cranky periods lasting about the same amount of time. We're getting there.

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
Poor Pilot. Poorer you.

You must write his recommendation separately. So many of my professors had a form letter; I've never been able to go that route.

Nice color on the sock!
Bonnie said…
I've gotten so rusty at blog comments, I hardly know what to say.

Popular Posts