A Dog and his Wubba


IMG_0101.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
So I do have knitting to show, but I haven't loaded the pics onto the computer yet and I have this cold coming on and my face is all broken out and it just is not.a.good.day.

But I do have this adorable picture (if I do say so myself) of Pilot and his favorite toy, the Wubba (a Christmas gift from the dogs' doggie friend Gauss). This orange wubba is now living in the backyard where it is an orange-and-mud Wubba.

We took a different Wubba, Yellow Wubba, to dog training class because we needed a toy that Pilot "would go crazy over." And we learned that while he indeed goes crazy over Wubba at home, at school he is only mildly interested. We may have to bring out the big (and squeaky) guns for the next class.

But our little guy is doing great...he is calming down, he is happy to participate in training, and he just loves being with his pack. And his pack loves being with him. Muddy paws and all.

Comments

Jeanne said…
He is such a cutie - glad the training is going well!
handeyecrafts said…
There is a subtle, non-detectable-to-humans difference in the various color Wubbas. Sad that you didn't know that.

Popular Posts