Effluvia


IMG_3031.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Life=Nuts

Not any nuttier than usual, just a lot on my plate at the moment. We're at the end of Week 6 of the term and this is when the real crazy starts. At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel...I think.

Here is the entrelac sock which does not get the attention it deserves. It's hard to tell the entrelac-ness but look closely. This sock is going to be great for those times when my feet swell to double the size they are now.
I'm hoping that they shrink. A lot. I think that's one reason why I'm not spending a lot of time on the sock.

We've been having our back yard privacy fence replaced after a hunk sort of blew down in a wind stormlet a few weeks back. Because we needed new fence posts and such, it has taken quite a while, which means we've been without an enclosed place for the dogs. Well, today the fence was done and Pilot finally got the opportunity to zoom around like a crazy guy: he needed it so much, and it was great to see him zoom! Unfortunately, between the fence guys and the rain the back 'yard' is now more like a back mud puddle, which makes for fun dog times, but we can deal. It's just nice to have a fence back.

The body of the sock monkey sweater is done and next come the sleeves. It's a pretty satisfying knit.

How are you doing?

Comments

Rachel said…
Life does tend to stay nuts doesn't it...just varies in the degree from day to day.

I'm impressed with your entrelac sock even if it is a bit big at the moment. I would eventually love to knit a pair of knee-highs in entrelac but that might be in retirement! And for some reason the thought of entrelac intimidates me...how hard is it?

Popular Posts