More Tilli


IMG_3146.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Here's a close up of the Tilli Thomas sock where you can see the cute little beads winking out at you.

Wink wink wink!

I love yarn with little beads in it. Even though I worry that wearing these socks, with the little beads, won't be the most comfy socks in the world. But we'll see. I can kind of push the little beads to the outside. Maybe that will work. Or maybe yummy sock yarn should never contain little beads anyway.

We had a nice weekend...our first paddle of 2010 (just the canoe canal, not too far, because my elbow is achy) and I did some work in the garden. I'm reading "The Lake Short Limited" by Sue Miller and it is really good.

So, your thoughts: little beads in sock yarn, thumbs up or thumbs down?

Comments

Linda said…
Thumbs down if you're talking the part that fits in a shoe. Thumbs up for beads on the cuffs or even the legs.
handeyecrafts said…
Up, up, up. But the wearing will finally, and ultimately, tell.
Jeanne said…
I don't know about beads on a sock - but are you just using it for the leg? Very pretty though!