Second socks


IMG_3131.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I don't get Second Sock Syndrome...that boredom with the second sock that many knitters find that they get. BUT. When I'm in the midst of second socks (which I am right now with two pairs of socks), I find there is really nothing to blog about. I mean, you have seen the first sock, you've commented on the wonderfulness of the first sock, you've learned everything you can about the sock....and now, ho hum, here is the second sock.

Nothing to see here folks, move on.

I still enjoy these socks, though, and I'm almost...almost...happy that the weather is so crappy here because that means I might be able to wear the socks once they are done. Yay.

And the pie? Awesome.

Comments

Liz said…
I do get 2nd sock syndrome - so I have resorted to 2 at once, and really like it on 2 short circs. right now I have a top-down pair on needles, the next will probably be toes up since I like short row heels too. You are a much faster knitter than I am, so that must help too. I do like the gold pair !!
handeyecrafts said…
I don't get SSS, either. Did see a book the other day about knitting two socks at a time, one inside the other. Guess some people will do anything to avoid that second sock on its own.

Popular Posts