It doesn't look like much!


IMG_3149.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Yet!

This is the start of a top...I'm modifying the Mr. Green Jeans sweater and making it a pullover with little cap sleeves. I'm using Rowan Calmer in this sweet blue color for the yarn. I really like this yarn...it is cotton and microfiber, and is light and lovely and fun to knit with. Of course it is also a bit pricey, so I save it for special occasions!

It's a busy week at work so not a lot of knitting time. I'm lucky if I get a few rows done at the end of the day, but I can't complain. Busy is good, I've realized. Not busy can lead to sluggishness, which isn't a good place for me.

Tim is moving along with the kayak...the strips are cut and the garage smells absolutely delightful. He is the opposite of sluggish!

Comments

Popular Posts