How do you say 'mall' in Italian?


IMG_3170.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Here is the last photo of Milan to share you with you....I wasn't sure what to expect when I read about the 'mall' in the main square of Milan (right by the Duomo, see below twinnie) but what it is is basically two streets that are perpendicular to each other, filled with restaurants, cafes, bars and shops, and covered in a roof glass....it must be from the Victorian era (but I'm not sure what the Victorian era was called in Italy).

This picture was taken standing in the middle of the intersection, looking up toward the glass dome of the glass roof (um, duh, Kim what other type of dome would a glass roof have?).

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
Yeah, I went to that Google-thingy you mentioned and found out about the Duomo, but thanks for the link. Can you tell I've barely been out of the Southeast?

It looks like you had a terrific time. Truly happy for you.