More Milan


IMG_3173.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I loved this window display of ceramics...some in beautiful colors, some in the greys and silvers that remind me of the cars in Milan!

We did spent some time wandering the Villa della Spigga area (look in your closet...I bet you have some Via Spigga pumps. I think they're named after this shopping street in Milan). There's an entire designer shop area where everyone we saw looked like someone famous until I started at them and realized they were staring at me trying to figure out if I was someone famous.

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
I don't have any Via Spigga pumps. Am I supposed to be sad about or proud of that?

Gorgeous pottery!
handeyecrafts said…
I don't have any Via Spigga pumps. Am I supposed to be sad about or proud of that?

Gorgeous pottery!

Popular Posts