Pooled


IMG_3211.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I finished the pool socks, and you can see how they turned out. I took the photo with one of the socks on its 'tummy' so you could see the heal, which looks very cool compared to the rest of the sock.

I'm not thrilled with them, but it could be because they are dark socks and I'm ready for some lightness. Will it ever be summer here in the PacNW?

I'm in the process of finishing up some WIPs and planning ahead for summer projects. My to-do list, workwise, is somewhat out of control, with a July class that I'm teaching in Portland on the horizon as well as four book projects that need attention. But hopefully I'll have a bit more time for some reading and knitting this summer.

What are you summer plans?

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
Well, part of my summer will be spent waiting for your WiPs to be shown off.

Popular Posts