I don't think you've seen this


IMG_3265.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
This is a sock (or a pair of socks, actually) that I'm making for Tim. What yarn is it? I have no idea. Somewhere between the sock yarn file cabinet and the sock yarn cubbies on the yarn wall the ball band fell off...I had wound this into a ball a while ago, tucked the ball band in the middle, and so now I don't know where it is.

But I like it! It's bright so it is fun to knit for summer and it feels good. Tim likes it and so we'll all good.

It's hot here...I still like to knit when it is hot but I would rather lay flat on the sofa and read.

Have you seen the new Knitty I"m making the Mythos sweater. Well, I started on the Mythos sweater. Meaning it took two hours to wind the laceweight yarn into a ball. But it was worth it. Pics soon!

Comments

zippiknits said…
"I still like to knit when it is hot but I would rather lay flat on the sofa and read." Lol! Me, too.

That Mythos sweater's beautiful. Can't wait to see what you've done with it.

The sock yarn is very interesting, the way it makes little stripes. That's a great guy sock, eh?

Hope your little pet sprites are getting better. :o( Could it be the heat?

Popular Posts