In Betweenery

It has been a weird week, with working on a volunteer program earlier in the week, then trying to finish some work and now getting ready for a quick trip to Maryland for a family wedding. Most of the getting ready involves getting the house cleaned for our housesitter and seeing if we can pack all of our stuff in two carry-ons each (as it stands now, the answer is yes. We'll see. The challenge is that Tim needs to take a suit, plus shoes for the suit, which takes up more space than he ever really needs). It is a trip that is shoe heavy. I need water shoes for kayaking, dress up shoes for the wedding, tennis shoes for walking, and flat shoes in case the dress up shoes hurt during the reception. So many problems!

And still trying to figure out knitting and books to take. The Milan trip suggested that I really don't need more than one project, but my head isn't getting around that. I have the book "Lark Rise to Candleford" (or I should say the trilogy) which should keep me occupied ihopeihopeihope. I think if I'm worrying about this I'm pretty much ready to go.

So the inbetweeery means I'm not ready to start something or do something or get something out because, well, we're leaving for a few days. Which is kind of making me a little nuts, I don't know why. I think this is sort of my pre-trip nuttiness!

Comments

Popular Posts