It is like Fall came over


IMG_3379.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
and threw a big old Fall blanket over us.

Here in Oregon.

Monday it rained (a pretty typical winter-like rain), and it has been overcast and humid since then. It sort of needs to rain, I think.

Sort of an odd way to end the summer, that is, having Fall come six weeks early. But it is what it is. At least the dogs aren't awake at the crack of dawn ready to start their days.

And I finished half the sweater, as you can see. I think you can tell where the neck opening is, and the long part on the left is a sleeve. Key words: I think. I really am not sure at this point.

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
It would be, um, entertaining if you finished knitting this up and it turned out to be a tablecloth, or a JetSki cover.

Popular Posts