Open Letter to Online Yarn Stores

Dear Online Yarn Stores,

I love you. I really do.

You like to write to me, and I do appreciate that. I especially like it when you write to me about sales. So keep that up!

What I don't like, dear Online Yarn Stores, is when you write to me about sales and then I go to your Web Sites and find that you have one or two balls of sweater-type yarn left. I don't know how many you had when you started the sale, but often I click on the email the minute....the MINUTE....it arrives in my email box and you have little dribs and drabs of great yarn for sale that I do me no good.

I think it is great you have a good sale on these dribs and drabs (or is it dribs and dabs...or dibs and drabs....but I digress) but I think you are doing a big of a disservice to email me telling me what a great sale this is when, honestly Online Yarn Stores, it really isn't.

But you know that, don't you?

And you know that no matter what you do, I'll keep coming back.

Or will I?

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
Mmmmmm. . . Suspense. With a whiff of revenge.

Popular Posts