Retina searing sock yarn


IMG_3462.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Good morning! We stayed up way too late last night watching the Ducks game. Instead of the usual "Ducks lead by gazillion at the half", the game was actually close and good (if you think of countless fumbles and penalties as good). So yeah, up late.

And it was so close, I really couldn't knit and watch at the same time.

But I do have this sock....it's in really, really neon colors that don't get captured well on my digital camera, by a new (for me) dyer called Red Bike or Red Trike or something (off to google right now, please hold).

OK, it is Little Red Bicycle and here is the etsy shop:

Little Red Bicycle . Nice yarn, nice colors. This is the 'cupcake sock' yarn that I"m using, and it feels great.

What are you doing today?

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
Why, heading over to Little Red Bicycle, of course!
Liz said…
knitting on a sweater for my granddaughter, with some Red Heart yarn, not bad for cheap stuff, it was all I could get at the time and I was jonesing to start the sweater, my first with cables. It's going great so far, another 6 inches to go before the bottom of the sweater. And there's excellent chili sauce simmering on the stove waiting for grilled hot dogs, and baked beans from scratch perfuming the house too - LOVE a Sunday afternoon !!