Things Annoying Me Lately

I do have knitting to show you, I do, I do, but that will be tomorrow. It has been an annoying week. Here are things that are annoying me:

1. Vogue Knitting. Never got the Fall issue. They said they resent and that it would take 2-3 weeks since apparently they send it via slug. Replacement issue did not come after 3 weeks. Contacted them again, and they send they would re-resend, and it would arrive in 2-3 weeks. I told them that after 2 missed mailings, they should expedite it to me. No response. Thanks VK! Love ya!

2. People in Parking Lots who think that lane lines are just mere suggestions. The lot at our grocery has lines that are about as close together as they can get...and most people with ginormous SUVs just ignore them, taking up two spaces or (even worse) going about 3 inches over the line so every other vehicle has to go over the line.

3. The student who on the second floor of my building asked how to get to the third floor. I asked "how did you get to the second floor." She said "the stai--oh." I shouldn't get annoyed but this is a COLLEGE student. Who was not staring at her cell phone.

4. That stupid, stupid mythos sweater which just sits in its bag and taunts me. It taunts me.

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
Let 'em all roll like water off a duck's back. . .

(See what I did there? Clever, huh?)

Popular Posts