And I try again


IMG_3467.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee


For the life of me, I can NOT get a good picture of the intense colors of this sock. It's frustrating to me! The pink and green are so acid=y, and they pop so well against the black.
Oh well. I guess we'll all survive.
End of week 2 with a 3-hour class followed by a 2 hour meeting. Good times. I'm rewarding myself with a few chapters of the new Ken Follett book and more knitting on this sock.
Pilot has his annual physical (yes! he's been with us almost a year) and he's gained 12 pounds since he came home. Yeee! So he and Juneau both are on puppy diets.
We are supposed to get a blast of fall this weekend with some cool rainy weather, which I'm actually looking forward to. Is it still summer where you are?

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
You might just have to go on a personal appearance tour to show off the socks. . .