Gasp!


IMG_3463.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I got home from work at about 3:30 yesterday and Tim says "oh by the way, the Internet and the cable are out."

The Internet. And cable. Are out.

Six horrifying words, yes?

Apparently a dump truck backed out of a driveway with its dumper part in the dumping position...so it was quite a bit higher than usual. And it tore down the wires providing internet and cable to a big swath of my city.

Including me.

At 3:30am I woke up fretting. The Internet! The Cable! What if it isn't back by Saturday for the Stanford game! What about PROJECT RUNWAY?? And I got up and wonder of wonders, it was back.

So all is well in the world.

The fair isle bag is going well, although I do tend to pull a bit tightly sometimes. But my moose looks good. Or. My reindeer looks good. Which is it? Moose or Reindeer? What do you think?

Comments

Beverly said…
I can sympathize. The lines were cut in our one Friday and we had neither service for over 36 hours. I got very familiar with the dvd player. Glad yours didn't last that long.

Popular Posts