If ends would only...


IMG_3485.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
weave themselves in.

Wouldn't that be great? I love to knit, but there are a lot of finishing tasks that I just don't like. So having magic self-weaving-in ends (as well as self-setting-in sleeves) would be so wonderful! What is your magic knitting wish? Why do I sound like a first grade teacher today?

Here are the placemats...they need another good block and then they'll be ready to be placemats, albeit I know I need to weave in those ends.

I spent yesterday doing...what? Being lazy in the morning. Friends brought kids by. Cleaned leaves off of steps. Read a bit. Looking at the online Knitters (I don't like that magazine program, zinio or whatever). Passed out candy to the three kids who came by. Admired pumpkins. Went to sleep. AND working on Tim's felted mitts. They should be done by the end of the day today and ready to felt! Yay!

Comments

Kim said…
I'd really like knitting to be self-blocking. That's the only step of the process I don't like.

If all the ends were near the sides of the placemats, you could leave them and call it "fringe"!

Popular Posts