Happy New Year!


IMG_3601.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
So the stash knit down starts! I'm sort of cheating because I finished these last night but I'm counting them because I finished them late enough that if it wasn't NYE then I would have been asleep and thus would have finished them this morning.

Does that make sense?

Anyway---love these socks, from the Wool Girl Wizard of Oz sock club in the "Lollipop Guild" colorway in Sunshine yarns. The yarn feels great and these socks just make me happy!

It was a pretty intense NYE last night. We watched "Kramer vs. Kramer" and then "Absence of Malice" and I fell asleep twice during the latter movie. Then we watched an episode of "Black Adder" and then it was just about midnight, Crazy!. Tim made a delicious mexican dinner and we had margaritas. So that was out of control!

Today: taking down the tree, putting things away, probably napping a bit since the phone rang at 7:30 this morning. How about you?

Comments

Kim said…
First of all, the Munchkins and "The Lollipop Guild" HORRIFY me. I would never be able to wear those socks.

Second, you fell asleep during "Absence of Malice"???

Third, I'm preparing black-eyed peas and collard greens and watching football. Knitting to come later.

Happy Year, Twinsome.
Beverly said…
Happy New Year! Wishing you the best of luck with the stash knit down.

Popular Posts