Here Go Hell Come


IMG_3604.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Do you watch "The Fashion Show--The Ultimate Collection" with Iman and Isaac Mizrahi? On Bravo? No? You really should. It's very entertaining. Much more so than "The Fashion Show---with Isaac and that girl from Destiny's Child who isn't Beyonce". Iman is fabulous.

Anyway. There's a designer named Calvin who I think is vietnamese, and he's one of those people on a reality show that gets a subtitle for everything he says (he speaks english, just in his own special way). On the first episode, he said "here go hell come" before some brouhaha with the other designers.

So. Today is the first day of winter term, and so 'here go hell come' is appropriate although it should be a pretty peaceful ten weeks for me: one 2-credit portfolio class where basically all I do is critique. And if you read my blog you know that I'm pretty good at critiquing.

After days of stockinette, I picked up the double knitted bubble scarf on Saturday for a bit of double knit fun. It's coming along.

Comments

Kim said…
=]

Popular Posts