More of that VK sweater


IMG_3613.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I've finished the back and also finished one of the halves of the front of the sweater. This is going really fast, and I look forward to finishing it and wearing it..and I have perfect buttons...brown animal buttons that Tim gave me for Christmas a few years ago.

Why does it seem that every time one project at work is finished another one pops up? It makes me feel that I shouldn't even finish projects so nothing else will come up. Think I should give that a try?

Comments

Beverly said…
The sweater is looking good. What yarn are you using?

You know that doesn't work. The only thing that happens is you end up overloaded.
Kim in Oregon said…
The yarn is discontinued and is called donegal tweed rustic by Tahki (sp?). It has quite the homespun look.