Crazy

IMG_3660.JPG by kbshee
IMG_3660.JPG a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

This one is already finished, and I've started on the second of these socks for Tim. The yarn is Zauberball Crazy which is a thin yet fun yarn to knit with. The colors that are on my monitor are pretty close to true.

Mostly I've been working on Astor, and I'm almost done with the back (and this is a LONG sweater, which I like). tt is now too big to work on while reading so that's a bit of a challenge!

I read a good 'mystery' over the weekend: "Winter Ghosts" by Kate Mosse. It's really more of a novella...it's fairly short, and if you've read anything else by Kate Mosse or are fascinated by Catharism you'll figure out the mystery fairly quickly, even so this is a well written little story that I enjoyed.

Comments

Bil said…
Love the colors on the sock!

Also I've been enjoying your book suggestions! I've made a goal to read a book a week over the next year. Will need lots of suggestions! :) In true JSchool fashion, I've even started to blog about it. ;)

Bil
kathy b said…
Sounds like a good mystery for my mom. I'll try to find it in large print for her.

LOVE your colors in the sock......beautiful