Things. Done.

IMG_3701.JPG by kbshee
IMG_3701.JPG, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

So my spring break of getting things done is going well. Yesterday I cleaned the third of the dead zones and got about 90% of the taxes done (refund. yes.).

These socks are for Tim...Zauberball Crazy...and he likes them so a big success all around.

Yesterday I worked on those gloves I told you about and also on the Astor sweater. I'm rethinking my comment that gloves are the new socks. Fingers are fiddly. I'm not a big 'mitt' fan but I might have to be just to avoid doing finger after finger.

And while I wear a pair of socks almost all day every day October-June, I wear gloves for about half an hour a day (tops) a few days a week from November-March. Thus. Having 40 pairs of gloves may be excessive.

However, I reserve the right to change my mind, again, on this.

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
Well, if you do the math in just the right way, 40 pair will NEVER be enough.

Popular Posts