And it continues

IMG_3714.JPG by kbshee
IMG_3714.JPG, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

The sweater I'm making up as I go along continues to grow...I have maybe three more inches and I'll be done with the body and then will move over the sleeves. I've been working on this quite a bit this week, mostly because it has been a bit stressful so I need the safety of stockinette.

The new term started this week, and with that many meetings. I'm teaching two classes and both meet twice a week...I haven't had that type of schedule for a while (I often have one class that meets twice a week and one that meets once). I also gave a presentation on ecological literacy Wednesday evening, had an event at my Dean's on Thursday evening, and a four hour faculty meeting on Friday.

Luckily I think the term will calm down AFTER this week. I'm off to Phoenix for a few days on Wednesday for the annual conference of the American Academy of Advertising, an academic organization that I will be the President of in 2013. I'm excited to go and reconnect with peers. Also on Friday, my mom and brother are driving down from Flagstaff to meet me for lunch. There's a chance my nephew from Tuscon will also come meet us.

And needless to say (to Oregonians), I'm really excited about sun and warmth!

Comments

Ling said…
Glad you're able to find time to knit in your hectic schedule! Can't wait to see the finished article!

Popular Posts