Dear Yarn Company

Dear Yarn Company,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the spring. I know I am!

Say, I love looking at your ads in knitting magazines. I saw one just a few minutes ago for a NEW YARN that you want me to buy! And I might like to buy it because I love the pattern in your ad.

But you know what Yarn Company? I can't find out how much yarn one might need to make that pattern in your ad. Anywhere. An. Y. Where. Not on your website. Not on Rav. Not on one of the twelve yarn shop sites that sell your NEW YARN and that also sell the pattern book that has the pattern using the NEW YARN.

OH..wait a sec! I get it!! You want me to buy the pattern book and then see how much yarn the pattern takes and THEN get me to buy the yarn. But what if I can't afford it? Because you know what, that NEW YARN comes in dinky 72 yard balls and Yarn Company, even a bulky knit top is going to take a bunch of balls. Isn't it? I wouldn't know. Because you don't share that information anywhere.

An. Y. Where.

OK so you have a nice day now and take care,

Me.

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
Takes a marketing teacher to see through a marketing ploy.

Nicely done.

Popular Posts