The sweater grows
Here is the current status of the sweater. I've finished the body and have started on the first sleeve. It is going well, although I need to move it from magic loop to two circs to try to keep the tangling to a minimum.
The big mistake I made with this sweater is changing colors right in the center of the body...so there's a job there. I started doing that little knit into a stitch below to get rid of the jog but I kept forgetting which row to do that on. So I have a jog. I think I can retrojog (my new, patented technique) to fix this, we'll see.
Crazy time at work as the panic to get everything done before the term ends (in 7 weeks) is running rampant. Also I'm in the process of editing the books I've worked on (going well) and putting together another paper for a conference in two weeks (going ok. As long as they don't need the paper by the conference, I'm good. We'll see how that works). Sadly not a lot of time for knitting except in the evenings, but some things are getting done.
Very sure I won't meet my April stash knit down goal though!