The Sweater.

IMG_3777.JPG by kbshee
IMG_3777.JPG, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

These things I know.
1. The knitting of the body and sleeves is done.
2. The Neckline is not done.
3. The funky little color change jog down the center is still there. I think I can fix it. If not...
4. I need to knit a little icord ofr something to cover up the jog.
5. This is what happens when you make a sweater up as you go along. There's no one to remind you to hide the jog under the arm.

I'm tired. And cranky. It's week 5 tired and crankiness. But. The end is near. Ish.

Comments

Kim said…
Oh, never mind the jog. Wear it, spin around really, really fast, and your students will be hypnotized.
Jeanne said…
I've seen instructions for knitting in the round, a "jogless jog". I don't remember how it's done (never yet knitted in the round) but I think it has something to do with slipping stitches..? I would suggest doing a search for "knitting jogless jog". :)

Popular Posts