All I Gots

I've been knitting a new project that at the moment is just a tube of offwhite cotton stockinette. It is about a 16" high tube and that means it is about to be divided for the back and front, but honestly, there's not much to see there.

I'm tired. It is that time of the year where the sleepy academic community where I work jumps into high gear to get everything finished by the end of the year (four weeks). So there is meeting up on meeting upon decision upon decision. All rushed and most not well thought out. This is not my favorite time of year.

On top of that, I have three theses defenses and at least one or two project defenses coming up, as well as whatever else a student might throw at me to get done.

Although I did take a break and read "Bossypants" this afternoon and it was very, very good.

Comments