Really, truly a horrible photo

IMG_3824.JPG by kbshee
IMG_3824.JPG, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

This sweater is so pretty yet it looks like a giant Flea Medication dispenser (those of you with pets will be agreeing with me now).

It is the Celtic Icon sweater from Inspired Knits by Fiona Ellis...a hooded sweater with the celtic not pattern on the back, fronts and sleeves too I think.

The yarn is Elsebeth Lavold silky wool in a dusty pink color, not the dead purplish grey that you see here. I can get a photo with the color OR a photo with the cables and I went with the cables for this one. If it ever stops raining I'll take one in natural sunlight.

I started this a while ago...can't even remember when, but it is time to get back to this and the other sweater I'm doing from that same book.

Comments

Kim said…
Yep --- for a minute there, I thought you'd made a Frontline cozy.