Stripey Sock

IMG_3833.JPG by kbshee
IMG_3833.JPG, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Very, very bright. Yes, as bright as this!

I have now progressed to wearing an elbow brace because of my cotton-yarn induced arm muscle pain (on just my right arm). Odd. Last night it hurt so much I had trouble going to sleep. I need to be consistent with ibuprofin, and any additional tips for whatever is wrong with the arm are appreciated. I think the only solution, though, is the one I don't want to hear.*




*to stop knitting.

Comments

Kim said…
Nope --- it can NEVER be "stop knitting." But do take care.
Liz said…
I would add some ice ( 15 min on, 45 off) to the ibuprophen, and seriously, some knitting rest - note that it's REST, not STOP....read some books, or better yet, listen to some books so you don't have to hold the book and stress your arm. Good Luck !!

Popular Posts