1. Check the 10 mile knit down total. YES!
2. That was accomplished by finishing the purply green sock.
3. We did a paddle yesterday, which for some reason wiped us both out so we just lay on the couch when we got home and did nothing. Except I finished the sock.
4. The paddle was great, we just didn't take a break.
5. Saw a turtle!
6. This is the front of the pink sweater.
7. My SIL Candace, who knows these things, says the sleeves take about 1/3 of the total yarn. So I should have enough.
8. Yes, there is a blank patch on the front. Some I cords go there and look sort of jaunty knotty.
9. Sort of. It may look like crap. We'll see.
10. Juneau's latest bloodwork shows she's still doing well. Miraculously well. Yay Juneau!