Shhh

IMG_3869.JPG by kbshee
IMG_3869.JPG, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Super secret knitting for someone who reads the blog. I can only work on this certain days of the week, and I got a chunk done yesterday. It may be done prior to a holiday later this year.

I've been knitting on this and that, in addition to this, trying to work on things that can contribute to my 5 mile total. Did you check it out? I'm only about 130 yards from meeting the five miles. So given everything in progress, I know in my head that I've met the five mile goal but I'd like to get that number to five miles. You know how that obsession thing works.

Other than that I've been working on some wire projects that are, um, interesting. And not in a good way at all. Pics soon.

Comments

Kim said…
So happy you're close to 5-miles --- knit on!!

Popular Posts