So here's that fair isle sweater

IMG_3839.JPG by kbshee
IMG_3839.JPG, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

The one that has been languishing in a drawer for gosh knows how long.

I really don't know what happened with this....the front and back are done (right side of the picture) and I had the first sleeve (left hand side, with the fair isle trim) about halfway done. The pieces all get joined and then you do a fair isle yoke and finish it off.

But languish it did and now I've picked it back up and got it moving again. So now there are three sweaters in the works along with all the other wips (2 scarves, one pair of socks) and this sweater...as long as I don't have to do fair isle yet...is the only 'mindless knitting' that I have going on right now.

Yes. You're right. I need a sock.

Comments

kathy b said…
ohhhhhh i LOVE the reds in the sweater.. Just enough.
glad it found you again