A Big Knitting Secret

IMG_3904 by kbshee
IMG_3904, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Ready?

If you knit on something consistently enough, for long enough, sooner or later you'll have the feeling that some day in the not-too-distant-future it will be finished.

I'm sure there's an elegant little equation in there but I'm not sure what it is. But. I've been knitting on this sweater...the pink one...since I finished the fair isle and I'm actually at the sleeve decreases, so I'm about five inches from finishing the front.

This front, as you note, has three repeats of one stitch pattern and two of the other, plus some side stitches. The sleeves, though, have no side stitches (until the increases, which given my wrist size won't have to start til the elbow) and one repeat of one pattern with two of the other.

In other words, I can finish this!

Comments