More Secret Knitting

IMG_3899 by kbshee
IMG_3899, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

I'm halfway done (let's say 48% done) with the secret knitting project that I'm working on. The yarn for this comes in a 475 yard skein so it hasn't shown up on the yarn total count yet but I've probably used two-thirds of the skein on the first part. Clearly, my obsession with yardage counts is getting out of hand.

I'm following a template for this pattern but sort of winging it, but I think it will work out fine .

That's about all I can tell you. I've been reading the first book of "Game of Thrones" and it's pretty rollicking...a good summer book. What are you reading right now?

Comments

KSD said…
Well, right now, I'm reading the "Off" on the (tote bag?) in your picture, and imagining what other words might be lurking out of camera range.

Also, "Oswald's Tale" by Norman Mailer.
Kim in Oregon said…
It's a bag for some back to nature shoe company. Let me check when I can haul my lazy hiney off the sofa and walk ten feet to where the bag is and I'll let you know.

And if anyone knows the correct spelling of hiney, please indicate. Thank you.