Yawn.

IMG_3896 by kbshee
IMG_3896, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

I'm bored with my knitting.
Here is the sleeve (part of the sleeve) to the Celtic sweater. I still have to finish this sleeve, do the other sleeve and then do the little side pieces. Yawn.

The bright pink sweater, I've barely started the back. Yawn.

Sock. Yawn.

Fair Isle. Headache leading to yawn.

I want to cast on for more things but I know I need to finish. I'm a very spoiled knitter, I think.

In other, non-Yawny news: I'm not a great cook...I have a few recipes that I rock but on the whole Tim is the Master Chef of our house.

But I've had two successes in the last week. An awesome cole slaw (yeah I know, boring, but it tasted JUST LIKE KFC) and a pasta and scallops recipe that I sort of vamped last night. Here it is:

-In 1/8 of a cup of olive or veg oil, saute about half an onion, a zucchini, 6 mushrooms and 6 cloves of garlic for about ten minutes. Add in some chopped fresh basil at about 5 minutes.
-While you're doing this, boil up some pasta (fettucine works).
-Then, after the ten minutes of saute-ing, add two tomatoes, six scallops, and some red pepper flakes. Saute the whole shebang for about five minutes more.
-By this time, the pasta should be done. Combine everything in a bowl and add about half a cup of parmesan.
-ENJOY and think of me.

Comments

Popular Posts