Blogaversery

IMG_3928 by kbshee
IMG_3928, a photo by kbshee on Flickr.

Today is the anniversary of when I started blogging--I think it has been seven years! Maybe six...I can't see the archive dates from the flickr site where I write this. But anyway, yes, happy blogaversary to me!

I really like writing my blog, keeping up with knitting, and hearing from other knitters, so thanks for being part of my blogging adventure.

This weekend as I mentioned my SIL Candace and I zipped through the Sock Summit marketplace. I had three rules for shopping:
-no purple yarn (I have too much)
-no yarn like other yarn in the stash (I have too much)
-$50 budget.

On the left is Miss Babs in the "Crazy Ava" colorway, which will work up into nice fall socks. On the right is Three Irish Girls cotton/bamboo yarn in pinks that will match my new pink sweaters! And in the middle is a gifty from said SIL...a Herdy mug! I absolutely loves this company and love this mug. Thank you again Candace!

Comments

handeyecrafts said…
VERY nicely done.